COVID-19: As of July 2021, all delivery options to the UK are available at this time. Our delivery handling services teams are adhering to strict protocols for safety and hygiene. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide International delivery and this remains temporarily suspended.
We know how important it is for our customers to keep track of their order’s progress and monitor its journey. Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an email which includes your unique tracking number so that you can do just that. The fastest way to find out the status of your delivery is to click on the link included in your confirmation email.
For your convenience, please find the general tracking page for the courier we are using presently:
Royal Mail (Standard & Express) - here
Dispatch & tracking
- We use the most reliable postal services available to ensure your orders arrive swiftly and safely.
- We offer free standard UK delivery for orders over £100. This offer must be redeemed at checkout to be valid.
- All customers can track their items online via a tracking number that is included in our dispatch confirmation email, which is sent once your order had been fulfilled.
- Customers are updated on the progress of their order by text or email through delivery status notifications, which are sent out before dispatch and when your item(s) is in transit.
Tiny Steps Kids ships to all UK mainland addresses. This includes the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
Your goods will be dispatched via Royal Mail.
We offer Royal Mail Tracked 48® (2 to 4 working days)
- £4.90 for UK orders under £100.00
- Free delivery on all UK orders over £100.00
*Includes Scottish Highlands + Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
We offer Royal Mail Tracked 24® (1 to 2 working days)
Unfortunately, we are able to provide International delivery due to COVID-19 and this service remains temporarily suspended.
If you have any queries about your delivery, our consumer services team are on hand to provide you with friendly assistance and can be contacted via live chat, telephone or by email at email@example.com
Sometimes popular stock can suddenly become unavailable. The status of our stock is visible next to each of our products and can be found next to the add to cart button.
- In stock means we can dispatch the product immediately.
- Pre-order means the product is coming soon, or it is temporarily out of stock.
- Out of stock means we are waiting for further information from our supplier for a restock date. If you have a specific query about a product, please contact our consumer services team who will be happy to help.