COVID-19: As of May 2022, all delivery options to the UK are available at this time. Our delivery handling services teams are adhering to strict protocols for safety and hygiene. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide International delivery and this remains temporarily suspended.
Dispatch & Tracking
- We use the most reliable postal services available to ensure your orders arrive swiftly and safely.
- We offer free standard UK delivery for orders over £100. This offer must be redeemed at checkout to be valid.
- For Royal Mail Tracked 24® please place your orders before 14.00 for them to be dispatched same day.
- We do not process any orders on Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holidays.
- Customers are updated on the progress of their order by text or email through delivery status notifications, which are sent out before dispatch and when your item(s) is in transit.
- Please note Express Delivery does not include weekend delivery.
- We use Royal Mail for UK delivery but depending on the size and location of the order we reserve the right to change the courier.
- Tracking information is not always available on standard delivery.
Tiny Steps Kids ships to all UK mainland addresses. This includes the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
We offer Royal Mail Standard UK Delivery (2 to 4 working days)
- £4.90 for UK orders under £100.00
- Free delivery on all UK orders over £100.00
*Includes Scottish Highlands + Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
We offer Royal Mail Tracked 24® (1 to 2 working days)
Unfortunately, we are able to provide International delivery due to COVID-19 and this service remains temporarily suspended.
If you have any queries about your delivery, our consumer services team are on hand to provide you with friendly assistance and can be contacted via live chat, telephone or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sometimes popular stock can suddenly become unavailable. The status of our stock is always visible next to each of our products and can be found right next to the add to cart button.
- In stock means we can dispatch the product immediately.
- Pre-order means the product is coming soon, or it is temporarily out of stock.
- Out of stock means we are waiting for further information from our supplier for a restock date.
- You can sign-up to receive an email notification from us as soon as the product is back in stock!