Dispatch & Tracking
- We use the most reliable postal services available to ensure your orders arrive swiftly and safely.
- We offer our UK customers free standard delivery for all orders over £100.00.
- We do not process any orders on Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holidays.
- Customers are updated on the progress of their order by text or email through delivery status notifications, which are sent out before dispatch and when your item(s) is in transit.
- Please note Royal Mail Tracked 24® Delivery does not include weekend delivery.
- We use Royal Mail for UK delivery but depending on the size and location of the order we reserve the right to change the courier.
- Tracking information is not always available on standard delivery.
Tiny Steps Kids ships to all UK mainland addresses. This includes the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
We offer Royal Mail Standard UK Delivery (2 to 4 working days)
- £3.99 for UK orders
*Includes Scottish Highlands + Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles and the Channel Islands.
We offer Royal Mail Tracked 24® (1 to 2 working days)
We offer Free Royal Mail Tracked 24® (1 to 2 working days) for all orders over £100.00
Unfortunately, we are able to provide International delivery.
If you have any queries about your delivery, our consumer services team are on hand to provide you with friendly assistance and can be contacted via live chat, telephone or by email at email@example.com
Sometimes popular stock can suddenly become unavailable. The status of our stock is always visible next to each of our products and can be found right next to the add to cart button.
- In stock means we can dispatch the product immediately.
- Pre-order means the product is coming soon, or it is temporarily out of stock.
- Out of stock means we are waiting for further information from our supplier for a restock date.
- You can sign-up to receive an email notification from us as soon as the product is back in stock!